Hexclad, a leader in innovative cookware, has unveiled a new product suite that blends tri-ply stainless steel with a patented, non-stick surface to provide durable, high-performance every time you cook with it.
Elizabeth's Note: My husband and I constantly search for pans and cookware that are durable, high-quality, non-stick and big enough to cook for 6 people. HexClad pans are quite a find and are game-changers to cook with with! We've been testing this pan here at home now for about a month and highly recommend HexClad! We've found the pan heats faster and cooks much better than almost all our other pans and love the fact that the handle doesn't heat up with the pan. Very high quality and exceptional to use.
Below are some quick details about Hexclad cookware:
· Same advantages of stainless-aluminum-stainless
· Faster heating and greater heat retention
· Combines performance & durability
· Lower energy use, longevity and strength
· Ultra-effective nonstick surface that enables less sticking of food items without the use of oil
· Stay-cool handle, which doesn’t require potholders or grips during use
· Dishwasher safe and can be used in the oven up to 500 degrees
· Tri-ply layered construction via laser on both the inside and outside of the pan to enable superior nonstick capabilities
· MSRP: $79.99 and includes a lifetime warranty